I’m obsessed with journals and stationary. Even if I won’t even use or write anything on it at all, I still feel the value and the need to buy one from time to time. If you’d ask me why, I don’t even know at all. My main motivation to visit the 1st Big Bad Wolf Book Sale is to find some good journals and books to bring with me this 2018.
If you’d be able to go to the Big Bad Wolf Book Sale, what’s something you’re obsessed with and get it from there?
Let me know your #FridayObsession and you might win a Preview Pass (each pass is good for 2 persons) to the 1st Philippine Big Bad Wolf Book Sale. Here’s what you need to do:
- Share this link using the buttons below the post – Twitter, Facebook, Google+, WordPress.
- Write your best answer to the question.
- Don’t forget to include the following hashtags #TheGodonghae #RTL #BigBadWolfBooksPH.
- Make sure your post is public to be seen.
- Wait and pray for good results (lol).
3 lucky winners will be announced and contacted on Monday, February 12, 2018.
Note: The Preview Pass is valid only on February 15, 2018 (Thursday) from 9am to 11pm.
The Big Bad Wolf Books, the world’s BIGGEST (and most affordable!) book fair, is having it’s 1st book sale in the Philippines. The event will run from Feb 16 to Feb 25 at the World Trade Center in Pasay City. With over 2 million new books and a whopping 60-80% discounts on most items, it surely is the place to be after Valentine’s Day! Shout out to BookXcess!